Zum Inhalt springen

VW 2022 + Interiorcad 2021

napwszzm

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello team, 

I know this topic is related to Vectorworks, but I am using Interiorcad and thinking it would be good to ask my questions here. 

Since VW2022 SP2 has been released last week, presumably it's stable now , I am thinking it might be good to have a try. My questions are:

1. Has anyone installed VW2022 with Interiorcad 2021 yet? 

2. If yes, what is the normal procedure to install VW2022? Most importantly do I need to copy the old library (material) and paste it in the new VW2022? 

3. Also, is Interiorcad 2021 compatible (or working good) with VW2022 SP2

Or should I wait for the official release of Interiorcad 2022

Thanks a lot. 

Nap

In den letzten Jahren war das immer März / April das die Seriennummern versendet wurden...

Also etwas Geduld ist noch erforderlich - lieber 4 Wochen später und es läuft - als noch nicht gelöste Probleme.

Wir haben immer das erste Servicepack abgewartet - bevor wir die Version gewechselt haben.

Viele grüße Hirnholz

vor einer Stunde schrieb Hirnholz:

In den letzten Jahren war das immer März / April das die Seriennummern versendet wurden...

Also etwas Geduld ist noch erforderlich - lieber 4 Wochen später und es läuft - als noch nicht gelöste Probleme.

Wir haben immer das erste Servicepack abgewartet - bevor wir die Version gewechselt haben.

Viele grüße Hirnholz

Hi, 

Thanks for your reply. 

Surely, you guys are working very hard on the new IC 2022. 

Looking forward to seeing what new features are coming out and what functions have been improved in the new release ?. This gives me a clue of what cabinets/products I can release to the market next year, and most importantly how to make it work from CAD/CAM to CNC linking. 

So, just kindly to ask that would it be possible to give us a short introduction of "What's new of IC2022" and "Improvements" as well in advance? 

Kind regards, 

Nap

• Like 1

32 minutes ago Hirnholz wrote:

Can you see how you want ...

Although with the Service Select contract we "could" always have the latest version on the computer,

I still draw with Interiorcad 2020.

A stable drawing program is more important to me when appointments are closely spaced ...

Many greetings from end grain

Hi, 

Thanks for your reply. 

You are right, a stable software is very important for drawing and manufacturing. But the continuous improvement is the way to the future as well. It  shapes  a company's strength,  adds  capacity on product development, and increase  the production efficiency / accuracy as well. 

Some companies will give away this kind of information in advance for marketing purpose.

But not sure if Extragroup allows their staff to say about the new functions / improvements of  IC2022 before the official release. 

Cheers

Nap

• Like 1

Ein Auto was das Fertigungsband verlassen hat ist noch lange nicht beim Endverbraucher.

Oder... auch wenn Interiorcad im Februar fix und fertig ist... dauert es noch einige Zeit bevor die neuen Seriennummern bei den Nutzern ankommen. Ist eigentlich auch nachvollziehbar.

Viele grüße Hirnholz