Zum Inhalt springen

Wie mache ich solcherlei Sonderbau

kingchaos

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hallo Forum,

nachdem ich (Holztechnikingenieur mit Spezialisierung auf 3D-Bauteile und 14 Jahren 3D CAD Erfahrung) nun ca. 1 Stunde gebraucht haben, um diesen Hochkomplexen Korpus fuer eine Fertigung vorzubereiten, brauche ich dann noch einmal eure Hilfe. Das kann so nicht gewollt sein.

Wie gehe  ich grundaetzlich dabei vor, ohne 10.000.000 Kopfstaende zu machen.

Probleme, die auftraten:

1. Schubkastenblenden liessen sich NICHT mit ausreichend negativem Aufschlag in Faecher einbauen, die wurden einfach entfernt, sobald der Aufschlag zu negativ war. Wenn es gelang, war die Blende um die Aufschlagseintragung GROESSER und nicht kleiner.

2. Schubkaesten anzulegen und als SET auszuwaehlen, war mir ebenfalls nicht moeglich, obwohl diese in ALLEN anderen Korpen fehlerfrei funktionierten.

3. Verschneidung der Mittelseite-34 ist oben fehlerhaft, mir fehlt die Geduld zu finden wie das korrigiert werden kann.

image.thumb.png.906e26e8a969010a69688a4b3ccb23c5.png

4. Nach Aufloesen des Korpusses, da mir dann irgendwann doch das ganze zu kompliziert war, musste ich die Schubkastenblende haendisch anpassen, dazu musste ich sie erstmal strecken, was aufgrund einer vom Generator bereits angebrachten Schraege nicht ging, also habe ich die untere (laengere) nach oben dupliziert, wobei der ganze Schubkasten auch dupliziert wurde, OBWOHL er nicht ausgewaehlt war oder es sich um eine Gruppe handelte.

5. Ich habe keinen Befehl/Werkzeug gefunden, mit dem ich diese Blenden dann an den Korpus anpassen konnte, sodass nur ein Konturzug uebrig blieb, mit dem dieses Vorhaben (SEHR SEHR aufwendige Vorhaben) dann doch gelang, nachdem ich die Konturzuglinie richtig positioniert hatte (20 min Arbeitszeit)

Ich bitte um Hilfestellung, wie man diese Art der Korpen professionell mit Vectorworks (Der Software fuer die naechste Dimension) abwickelt.

PS: Ich habe den Korpus auf Innenausbau/Konstruktion gelegt und ihn auf "Fertigun" dupliziert, damit ich bei Aenderungen nicht komplett von Vorne anfangen muss.

21999___01_Nischenschrank_V3.vwx

• Like 1

HP Z6 G4  Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-3223 CPU @ 3.50 GHz - NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000

VWX IC 2023 SP7-F7 R1  Windows 10 64 GB  64 bit

Hi Thanks for the question, I was wondering how to solve this problem as well. 

I have spent sometime to figure my way, maybe I am wrong. But it seems working. Hopefully could help you. 

Step 1: move the X Y Z point to the internal corner, you can choose one of the four internal space corners. 

001.thumb.JPG.64e152bf36207e8ac53680afd4926759.JPG

Step 2: Use the drawer creator, which is a bit different from the drawer tool. This Drawer Creator tool offers flexibility to select different double wall drawers and you can position them to the place you want. When the Drawer 3D Tool can't solve the problem, this flexible tool gives extra option to insert the drawers. 

002.JPG.db2a91f47f2148665f364e7bed80a1b5.JPG

Step 3: Use the options in the top bar to position the drawer with the internal dimension shows. 

003.thumb.JPG.9e1e0e2a8b8f1af435127999323b706f.JPG

Step 4: You can change/select the drawers from Interiorcad database. 

004.thumb.JPG.1671fffeee31f9c1583632e1fd08a94a.JPG

Interiorcad has quite a lot of tool sets, they are very well designed and engineered. It's a very good way to improve the Cabinet 3D tool in the future. 

Hopefully this is helping. 

Cheers

Nap

Hi,

we made the drawers with this button

image.thumb.png.55981d635876760425d791c64ef0bea1.png

because the drawers we use are not available in the default installation.

Bearbeitet von kingchaos

HP Z6 G4  Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-3223 CPU @ 3.50 GHz - NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000

VWX IC 2023 SP7-F7 R1  Windows 10 64 GB  64 bit

Thanks Nap!

But your tool seems not available in our Version. Maybe we have different Versions because of different Countries.

We need to create sets, and insert them in the furniture. 

The Cabinet tool thinks our drawer front defined the width of the drawer, and i don´t know how to fix that...

vor 42 Minuten schrieb Floris97:

Thanks Nap!

But your tool seems not available in our Version. Maybe we have different Versions because of different Countries.

We need to create sets, and insert them in the furniture. 

The Cabinet tool thinks our drawer front defined the width of the drawer, and i don´t know how to fix that...

Hi, 

Not sure what version you are using. 

But it seem the Library tool should be in your Too Sets as the it's a command to fetch the drawer database. 

I got my Drawer 3D tool from here: 

First, press the middle button of the mouse to get the menu: 

001.JPG.3f1b856e2324a3d2e5ad79f0f952b22d.JPG

Step 2: Select the options showed below, you might need to select "Show with middle mouse button". 

002.thumb.JPG.8ff56f582fd192b1a568e57d46baf466.JPG

I am not sure if this is only available to my country? 

Hopefully it's working in your Interiorcad version. 

Cheers

Nap

Bearbeitet von napwszzm

9 minutes ago kingchaos wrote:

image.png.7afa9a6a9d86d3689d49234848af4983.png

there is no such a button in our vw2021

ahh ... 

It might be the special function developed for my local dealer, and only available here. 

Try last thing here to see if you can find it, click the drop down symbol:

image.png.53777fca3a703823caedd9b26f17fe5d.png

Select the customize tool, 

image.png.49e3e3b3f7c6d1a0bab32225e9ce0456.png

Then find out the last option here:

image.png.9acb948981f984eee1ac1ff798002032.png

Alternatively, you could try this menu Tools to see if is there. 

image.thumb.png.addc1aa185ba473e8c2c151865b8235a.png

If you can't find it, then the tool set might only available in my country. 

Cheers

Nap

Bearbeitet von napwszzm

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Floris97:

@napwszzm My bad, we found the tool, thanks!

but where is your drawer pull-out? I can´t select it?

image.png.694e6a4a78fe555b698820ffd5c4905f.png

Hi Floris97, 

I am not very clearly when you said drawer pull-out, were you saying the front or drawers? 

If it's drawer, then you can modify it from here: 

pic.png.0a2069c340919a394d1ce4ddd87421de.png

You might need to spend sometime to play around the options/settings. 

Cheers

Nap

@Stephan Mönninghoff

Hi Stephan, 

Sorry to "AT" you. 

Not sure if the Drawer Creator 3D tool is going to be discontinued or not. It's a useful tool I think. 

For some reasons the drawer runners can't be selected, which means the drawer set has no runners. 

Could you please have a look this function when you have time. 

drawer.thumb.JPG.4bfddbdf65171274e8d5fd65bd4ccb20.JPG

Thanks a lot. 

Nap

Bearbeitet von napwszzm

vor 16 Minuten schrieb Floris97:

We tried this before but some people were not happy about it. ?

They told us "It is not intended for drawers".

It's better than nothing. ?

I think the Drawer Creator Tool can be good for something that can't be made from Cabinet 3D tool. 

The drawer creator tool was made to make it easier for users to create their own drawer sets from scratch. With the current version of interiorcad, it is not necessary any more. Once you save a configured system or wooden drawer, the 3D geometry is actually created on the fly and put in your user folder, where you can access it and change its components.

vor 14 Minuten schrieb Stephan Mönninghoff:

The drawer creator tool was made to make it easier for users to create their own drawer sets from scratch. With the current version of interiorcad, it is not necessary any more. Once you save a configured system or wooden drawer, the 3D geometry is actually created on the fly and put in your user folder, where you can access it and change its components.

Trotzdem kann man den Auszug nicht auswählen...

Und wenn ich Schubkasten 3D bei der oben überarbeiteten Datei von @Simon.S benutze ist der Schubkasten viel zu breit.

Das Problem bleibt.

48 minutes ago Stephan Mönninghoff wrote:

Hi Stephan, 

Thanks for your quick reply. 

I am also interested in this topic of how to adjust the drawer set width to the zone as well. I know the Object tool in Cabinet 3D tool can achieve that, but the Drawer Creator tool seems pretty cool if the runners can be selected.  ?

Cheers

Nap

Bearbeitet von napwszzm